Partnering with 12 other youth leading and serving organizations who work in different sectors of development, on the August 17, 2020 we launched a Tanzanian Youth Manifesto a voice from over 2209 online consultations from 30 regions in Tanzania. The main priority for the manifesto is being:
- Youth and Education: Education for all
- Youth and Health: Our Health Matters
- Youth and Livelihood: Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!
- Youth and Leadership: Include us!
- Youth and Information: Give us access!
A group of 350 young people came together from different backgrounds and regions in Tanzania, young women and people with disabilities inclusive to be part, to learn and understand the Manifesto and the Young people’s position and opportunities to the next Five Year Development Plan III.
Not only was it the launching but also an opportunity for young people provided with capacity building for intense 3 days training based on their field of interest and work;
- Youth Candidates and Aspirants
- Voter’s Education & Election Observation
- Young Reporters
- Youth CSOs & Youth Influencers
We believe that by bringing together the young candidates, journalists, influencers, CSOs, the government and developing partners will give us the advocacy tools we need to fuel our agenda for the next 5 years.