UNA Tanzania welcomes new members to The SDGs Journalists & Storytelling Club. The club is a group of Sustainable Development Goals interested journalists, editors and story tellers established by UNA Tanzania in 2018 with the main objective of advancing awareness of the Sustainable Development Goals through connecting it to journalism and storytelling. Since the club’s inception, UNA Tanzania has been conducting a series of training programs to the club equipping them with SDGs knowledge and how to report while reflecting Sustainable Development Goals.
Other objectives include;
- To enhance knowledge and skills in reporting SDGs
- To amplify the voices of those who are likely to be left behind in SDGs implementation
- To equip journalists and editors with a platform to have an open dialogue, explore opportunities on SDGs, raising awareness and encouraging collaborative actions needed to achieve the goals by 2030
- To incorporate SDGs in writing and journal stories
- To explore national and international opportunities on Agenda 2030
- To inspire news and entertainment organizations to leverage their resources and talent to amplify and accelerate progress towards achieving the Goals.
SIGN UP TO BECOME A MEMBER ON: https://bit.ly/SDGs-JOURNALISTS-CLUB-REGISTRATION